Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Stitched Together Page Layouts

The CTMH featured paper collection this month is "Stitched Together".  For any of you who sew or quilt - this paper is a must have!!  

But I have designed a page class with a more generic feel.  Thank you to fellow consultant Mandy Dunster from Australia for all the inspiration. 







 If you want to order this paper, make sure to do so before the end of June when it retires.  
And when you order from me, I will email you a complete cutting and assembly guide so you can create these pages too.    https://scrapwithclass.closetomyheart.com/
   
 Here are the supplies that I used to create my pages: 
 X7257S Stitched Together Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet $9.95
 X7257C Stitched Together Coordinating Cardstock $9.95
 Z3668 Wood Buttons $5.95
 1385 White Daisy Cardstock ( I used 5 sheets) $11.95
 Z3370 White Pearls $4.50

Happy Crafting!! 
Lisa.
 

No comments: