Thursday, February 11, 2021

Home Sweet Home

 This Home Sweet Home project works well with a frame or without a frame.   And you can use the pre designed circles or create your own.  All the components are sold separately so you can purchase only the pieces you want.  

CTMH did a video on this project and created a whole bunch of circles.  I love the ones with photos!  What a great gift idea for family, teachers, and really anyone.


The talented Wendy Kessler made a whole set of Disney themed designs.

 

I am going to use mine without a frame because it will make a great, lightweight decoration for the RV.  I made these designs for hubby to celebrate his retirement.  


I used Cricut shapes and also bits and pieces of things I had in my stash.  The sand castle was never getting used on a scrapbooking page, but it will be great on one of the circles.  


And I love how easy it will be to change these up.  Just take one circle off, and put another one up!!! 




Take a look in your current catalog or online for all the details.


Offers good until Feb. 28th or while supplies last.

Happy Creating! 
Lisa.

Here are the two videos CTMH did with these projects: 







No comments: