Thursday, April 25, 2019

The World is Yours

National Scrapbooking Month

Thank you CTMH for another wonderful special paper collection.  This one has been created especially for National Scrapbooking Month and will be available to order starting May 1st.  

I have used this paper and stamp set to create 4 page layouts for you.  I hope you enjoy these pages as much as I enjoyed working with this paper. 

One of the best things about these collections is that everything coordinates.  I love the bicycle stamp as well as the title stamp.  And the stickers are just so great!  






Starting May 1st, check out all the options that Close To My Heart has given us!  Order only the supplies you want to have.  But of course, the bundle is such a bargain you might just have to get it all!  

My page designs used the patterned pages, the cardstock and the stamp set.  Order at least $25 in product from my website and I'll send you the instructions for these pages for free!  







Thanks to CTMH for their beautiful page instructions and to Tina Lovell (fellow consultant) for inspiration. 



No comments: