Thursday, May 23, 2019

Card Kits

I love the kits that CTMH desgins for their customers.

Their card kits are so great and I love that they coordinate with the papers offered in the scrapbooking kits.

Here is the Grateful For You Card kit that coordinates with the Sweet Girl Paper collection.   And also some additional cards I created from the kit.



When you order this kit, you get all the supplies to make the cards in the CTMH instructions (except the ink pads).  I then take these papers and do some additional card designs for you.  And this month I also added the Stamp of the Month - which I just LOVE!  So order the kit from me and get some additional card designs emailed to you.

  https://scrapwithclass.closetomyheart.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=12139&ci=13481

I think this is a great way for you to be able to make the cards you want to.  And remember that


Until next time,
Lisa.

No comments: