Monday, October 26, 2020

Bloom with Grace Collection

This is such a beautiful paper collection.  And it is available until the end of October.   Don't miss out!!


The scrapbooking kit contains six beautiful pages that are all ready for you to assemble with the included color directions.   Of course, I like to tweak the layouts to fit my needs, and I love how easy it is to do that with the extra included paper.   





And if you prefer to design your own pages or want to do some extras, then the paper packs are just what you need.  Ordering the paper and sticker pack allows me to create more pages and cards.  And this paper collection certainly was fun to create with! 

And of course you have to add stamps and markers!!! 






But to keep it simple, you can just use the Picture My Life set to make very quick and easy cards.  Katy Taylor, a very talented CTMH consultant, shared this video on making these types of cards.  It is fabulous!  
https://youtu.be/7lXMWrfaHqk


Here is a shopping list of all things coordinating with Bloom with Grace.  Let me know if you have any questions!!  


I have another pack of paper and a card kit that I will be working on this week.  So stayed tuned for more pictures.  But in the meantime, get these supplies ordered before they retire at the end of the month.  

https://scrapwithclass.closetomyheart.com/retail/search.aspx?searchvalue=Bloom+with+Grace

Happy Crafting, 

Lisa.



No comments: