Monday, October 26, 2020

Comfort & Joy Collection

I am looking forward to creating with this holiday paper.  I just haven't gotten into it yet!!  But it is retiring at the end of this month, so order now if you want to create with us in November!!  And I'll post my samples as I create them!!  

The scrapbooking kit is going to be a lot of fun!  And will create some beautiful layouts for this year's Christmas pictures!   G1214 Comfort & Joy Scrapbooking Kit


But since you can never have too many layouts for Christmas, I order the paper and sticker pack as well as some extra bling.   Comfort & Joy Collection




This paper collection is also the one I will use to create a variety of Christmas cards.  I will create a cutting guide for all the samples so that you can create cards as well.    I will start with the Comfort & Joy card making kit and then build on that with extra paper and some extra stamp sets.  





Here is a list of the supplies I ordered for this months creations.  Order your favorites and then email me to get a copy of the Christmas Card cutting guide.




Don't forget to order your card bases too!!  


Become a VIP Customer and get 15% credit on every order!! 



Happy Crafting!

No comments: