Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Serenity Paper Collection

 The blue colors in this paper are just stunning.  I will definitely be ordering extra of this paper!

First of all I created the page layouts in the scrapbook workshop kit.  (G1218)  I love that three different techniques taught using one embossing folder to get three different looks.  


I think this was my favorite - using ink and an embossing folder.  It was super easy and is beautiful!
Having punched out areas made this page very easy to assemble. 

And this layout is easier than it looks like it would be.  I love the torn papers around the edge.  

I really like this paper, so I am also going to make some extra matching layouts using the paper and sticker packet (X7263S) along with the coordinating cardstock that comes with glitter paper (X7263C).





For those that would like a list of coordinating products, check out the supplies listed in the catalog with each kit.  They will list extra, optional items.  And you can preview the kit directions before purchasing the kit.  

CTMH will be hosting virtual events creating with this paper, and they will teach you all these wonderful techniques.  If you are in my area, I will be hosting a get together on Dec. 14th so we can work on Serenity.
So get your orders in! 

And earn 15% credit if you are a VIP!











No comments: