Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Christmas Cards

 So today I found out that the Comfort and Joy Cardmaking Kit has sold out.  However, you will still be able to make Christmas cards with this paper!!  

Just order the Paper and Sticker pack (X7261S)  and then the card making stamp and thin cut set (Z3773) and you will be all set!! 

Here are a few cards that I have made!!  (Thanks to inspiration from Kim Wolff and Sandy Zimmer)!!  I will be creating a cutting guide for these cards so you can duplicate any that you wish.  I used a combination of old stamps and current stamps.  





And these are such fun cards!  I have been having so much fun coloring these gnomes.  These will also be included in the cutting guide. 


Order card supplies from my website and email me and I'll get the cutting guide right to you!  
Happy crafting!!


No comments: